emacs not working on GNOME in fedora 14
- From: Colin Paul Adams <colin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2010 14:45:21 +0000
The error is Glin-GIO:Error:gdbusconnection.c:2270:inittable
init:assertion failed etc.
Googling showed that this occured in RC1. the tester got round it by
unset -ing DBUS_SESSION_BUS_ADDRESS.
This work-around works for me too. I guess I will have to put it in my
.bash_profile, or whatever one is supposed to use. But shouldn't there
be a fix by now?
() ascii ribbon campaign - against html e-mail
/\ www.asciiribbon.org - against proprietary attachments
users mailing list
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
- Prev by Date: Re: AdobeReader on Fedora 14 (x86_64)
- Next by Date: Re: emacs not working on GNOME in fedora 14
- Previous by thread: kpackagekit question
- Next by thread: Re: emacs not working on GNOME in fedora 14