Re: root rpm package list?
- From: JD <jd1008@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2010 15:04:06 -0700
On 11/04/2010 06:44 AM, Tom Horsley wrote:
On Thu, 04 Nov 2010 14:51:59 +0200Well, you will have to write another script to go through
Markku Kolkka wrote:
Use "package-cleanup --leaves --all" to show the full list, not justI tried it, and it is definitely faster than my find-roots script,
but it shows 623 packages, some of which are obviously providing
dependencies for other things. My script comes up with 244 packages.
I have no clue what is actually being listed by --leaves --all :-).
each installed rpm (except those listed as leaves), and
for each rpm invoke
rpm -qR rpmName | egrep -i 'leaf1|leaf2....'
If you see any of the leaves in the output, then
package-cleanup --leaves --all lied :) :)
users mailing list
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
- Prev by Date: Re: root rpm package list?
- Next by Date: Re: I want OO.o support, not Go-OO from Novell - Any statement from Fedora or RedHat?
- Previous by thread: Re: root rpm package list?
- Next by thread: Re: root rpm package list?