Re: End of life for FC12?

On Tue, 09 Nov 2010 12:23:30 -0600
Robert Moskowitz <rgm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Per:
https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/announce/2010-June/002830.html

"Fedora 12 will continue to receive updates until approximately one
month after the release of Fedora 14. The maintenance schedule of"
Fedora releases is documented on the Fedora Project wiki."

I did get an update to fuse for FC12 sunday, so it doesn't seem dead
yet...

Fedora 12's end of life is 2010-12-02.

You have until then to look at upgrading to f13/f14. ;)

kevin

  • Re: Fedora 12 - compiz ruined by updates
    ... I did the updates as they came ... Are you sure that it's Compiz that's broken? ... installed Fedora 12. ... filesystems - and ext3 has both data and metadata journaling, ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re: Fedora vs CentOS -- php/apache and Drupal 7
    ... I've been reading the pro's and con's of RHEL and Fedora and am none the ... It made me start thinking about Fedora vs CentOS because of the problems ... do not correctly interact with php or php updates were flawed and have ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: non-disclosure of infrastructure problem a management issue?
    ... The University of Bergen has 500 linux clients running Fedora. ... updates have stopped, and until the nature of the problem is revealed ... type admin passwords to our servers ... strong control of resources that they depend on. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: fedora-list Digest, Vol 53, Issue 254
    ... but if a bank employee is involved in the taking of funds, ... Fedora release) during which changes to kde-redhat are frozen and people ... the packages in the official updates will have newer EVRs ... An analogy for the GPL would be the farmer who receives the gift of a GPL cow ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Fedora Core 6 No More
    ... I have been using fedora core 6 in production since its launch, ... Shall I continue using this version or shall I upgrade to Fedora 8?? ... Can I apply updates after end of life? ... You can always update the kernel without updating ...
    (Fedora)