Re: F-14 upgrade [mouse buttons]-
- From: Bob Goodwin <bobgoodwin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 09:22:09 -0500
On 09/11/10 16:54, Gordon Messmer wrote:
Are you trying to make a synthetic button 2 using simultaneous clicks with the left and right mouse button? If so:
Option "Emulate3Buttons" "on"
to your /etc/X11/xorg.conf.d/10-evdev.conf (or any Xorg conf you want) and you will again have middle click emulation. I don't know if this will solve your problem regarding your actual middle button."""
Yes, thank you, that is exactly what I was looking for. I am
accustomed to using the two buttons to copy/paste and really missed
Things are working "as expected" once more.
users mailing list
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
- Prev by Date: Rhythmbox error under KDE
- Next by Date: Re: End of life for FC12?
- Previous by thread: Re: F-14 upgrade -
- Next by thread: Missing icons in Fedora 14 Xfce