RE: anacron broken after upgrade from 13 to 14
- From: "Alan J. Gagne" <alanjgagne@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 11:24:33 -0500
After seeing this bug, I checked on my cron jobs and foundYa,
they were not working either. After a bit of investigation
I found the crontabs problem:
Work around: Find any crontab that is using run-parts
and make sure you add a trailing / to the directory name
passed as an argument. (I think :-).
I found this from the diffs of the old run-parts and new.
I added the slash and am waiting to see if things work.
< for i in $(LC_ALL=C; echo $1/*[^~,]) ; do
> for i in $(LC_ALL=C; echo $1*[^~,]) ; do
users mailing list
To unsubscribe or change subscription options: