Re: hostname automatically changed to "localhost"
- From: Lets Go Canes <letsgonhlcanes@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 11:18:19 -0800 (PST)
--- On Mon, 11/15/10, Hoang Le <linux.lehoang@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have tried both.- Changing HOSTNAME in /etc/sysconfig/network doesn't
work- "hostname"command just temporary changes the name
Check /etc/hosts - make sure that any entry for your IP address has its
proper hostname listed first, and not "localhost".
users mailing list
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
- Prev by Date: RE: anacron broken after upgrade from 13 to 14 [Solved]
- Next by Date: Re: Fedora14.Impossible Internet.More and More data.
- Previous by thread: Re: hostname automatically changed to "localhost"
- Next by thread: Latest Sunbird is Broken Again -- Patch Available