No keyboard with GDM on F14
- From: Jean Francois Martinez <jfm512@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 12:48:28 +0100
When I boot F14 and I reach the GDM screeen there is simply no field to
enter the user ID and no user list, apparently it doesn't detect the
keyboard. This happens both with an USB keyboard and with a PS/2 one.
If I force a restart of GDM either through CTRl-ALT-BS or through a
telinit 3, telinit 5 on a non-graphiacl console then then new GDM works
as it is supposed to do.
My guess is that Dracut starts GDM before the keyboard and that is why X
doesn't detect it and GDM doesn't work.
users mailing list
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
- Prev by Date: Re: Automate tweaking??
- Next by Date: Re: Let me try again on how to find boot oprions
- Previous by thread: Let me try again on how to find boot oprions
- Next by thread: Re: No keyboard with GDM on F14