- From: Kaushal Shriyan <kaushalshriyan@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 21:05:41 +0530
I have ran the command by hand to scp a 200MB file from a remote
server to a local server.
is there a way to time it, I mean how much time it has consumed for
the scp to complete the task.
How do i incorporate in bash shell script.
users mailing list
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
- Prev by Date: Re: Let me try again on how to find boot oprions
- Next by Date: Re: Time consumed
- Previous by thread: No keyboard with GDM on F14
- Next by thread: Re: Time consumed