Re: Problm with icons on desktop
- From: Aaron Konstam <akonstam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 13:33:00 -0600
On Thu, 2010-11-25 at 04:55 +1030, Tim wrote:
On Wed, 2010-11-24 at 10:34 -0600, Aaron Konstam wrote:Unfortunately the .desktop_is_home_dir is unclicked annd it does no good.
Suddenly when I logon my desktop is filled with files from my home
directory rather than files from my Desktop folder.
Configuration Editor should be able to fix this but how? Does anyone
Run the configuration editor, search for desktop_is_home_dir as a
keyname, or drill down to /apps/nautilus/preferences/, and untick the
So I am confused.
Any other ideas out there.
Go not to the elves for counsel, for they will say both yes and no. --
Aaron Konstam telephone: (210) 656-0355 e-mail: akonstam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
users mailing list
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
- Prev by Date: Re: Firefox, Youtube and Sound
- Next by Date: kickstart user and the --gecos option
- Previous by thread: Re: Problm with icons on desktop
- Next by thread: Re: Problm with icons on desktop