Re: Mailman tutorial

On Tue, 23 Nov 2010 14:04:13 -0500, Robert Moskowitz wrote:
[....]
I have never set up Apache to use a system with cgi-bin, it was always
automated for me. I can go on with 'new' stuff; that is why I was
looking for a RECENT tutorial (I am finding them for like FC3-5).

I don't have a tutorial for you; what I do have will be either
cold coffee, or even better than a tutorial.

Among many other good things,

http://www.gnu.org/software/mailman/index.html

will give you a link to

http://www.gnu.org/software/mailman/lists.html

My apologies if everything in those places is old hat to you. I
haven't been active there in donkey's years -- not since I realized that
it was all way over my head, but that I could moderate (though not
administer) Mailman lists without it.

The one list of that time seemed unusually good, even as linux
lists go; and I'm sure the several which have replaced it will be equally
exemplary.

  • Fedoras audience
    ... strongly of long discussions held on RedHat lists fifteen or twenty years ... questions ought to be welcome or unwelcome on the public lists. ... Neo-Redneck Not Quite Clueless Power User ... To unsubscribe or change subscription options: ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: gnu linux update question
    ... have mentioned it several times on this and other lists, ... I noticed it had appeared in yum-utils some time in the last year or so ... - yum-utils is one of those packages that I infrequently do a rpm -ql ... Not Quite Clueless Power User ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: So where are my workspaces??
    ... AFAIK if the developers read any of these lists it's more likely to be ... Neo-Redneck Not Quite Clueless Power User ...
    (Fedora)
  • F12 Firefox pwd trouble
    ... Firefox insists, whenever I let it change a password, on ... making those for two lists on the same domain (one that I run, ... Neo-Redneck Not Quite Clueless Power User ... To unsubscribe or change subscription options: ...
    (Fedora)
  • GLUGs list... http://wikiwikiweb.de/LugsList