Re:

On 11/29/2010 04:49 AM, Jerry Feldman wrote:
On Mon, 2010-11-29 at 02:12 -0800, Globe Trotter wrote:
http://la-felce.it/index808.php

Isn't it time to ban this idiot?

poc

The problem here is that the user's yahoo password has been hacked. I
have seen this exact same thing with other yahoo, gmail and aol
addresses. The user needs to change his/her yahoo password to clear
this up.

I agree on the basis of at least one friend of mine
who all of a sudden started sending out spam by
the thousands. I asked him to change his yahoo
password, and the spam stopped.

  • Re:
    ... The problem here is that the user's yahoo password has been hacked. ... have seen this exact same thing with other yahoo, ... To unsubscribe or change subscription options: ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Re:
    ... The problem here is that the user's yahoo password has been hacked. ... removing any user who violates list policy either knowingly or ... Presumably spammers wouldn't bother arguing with the admin, ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Re:
    ... The problem here is that the user's yahoo password has been hacked. ... If the user is a genuine member of the list, ... why do we care about banning them? ...
    (Fedora)