Re: More F14 sound problems

On Mon, 2010-11-29 at 08:50 -0600, Aaron Konstam wrote:
Not since Fedora have I had such sound problems What worked like a
charm
in recent Fedoras does not work now. I can get sound from YouTube,
NPR,
CNN,etc but no sound from my CD-DVD drive When I put in an Audio CD
Rhythmbox opens and I can see that it is playing but no sound comes
out
of the speaker. DVDs just lock up the machine using VLC.

All this worked up through F13 on the same machine.

Any suggestions?

Well,

If it's a sound issue, you can start by having a look at this link[1].

regards,
Ankur

[1]
http://fedorasolved.org/Members/fenris02/pulseaudio-fixes-and-workarounds

  • Re: Tedesco Tarantella-Segovia vs Gilardino/Biscaldi
    ... ad to left slide it way down to make it sound ok ... ... There's a piece for guitar and chorus ... non guitarist because of their charm and memorable melodies. ... course, he is not a major composer, but I would regard as a major 20th ...
    (rec.music.classical.guitar)
  • Re: Hannah (spolire Mon)
    ... In message, Marjorie writes ... with twice the IQ and, by the sound of it, several times the charm of Gary. ...
    (uk.media.radio.archers)
  • Re: Hannah (spolire Mon)
    ... J. P. Gilliver (John) wrote: ... with twice the IQ and, by the sound of it, several times the charm of Gary. ...
    (uk.media.radio.archers)
  • Re: Hannah (spolire Mon)
    ... with twice the IQ and, by the sound of it, several times the charm of Gary. ... Maybe we should run a sweepstake as to who will be her first love-interest? ...
    (uk.media.radio.archers)
  • Re: Hannah (spolire Mon)
    ... with twice the IQ and, by the sound of it, several times the charm of ... Maybe we should run a sweepstake as to who ...
    (uk.media.radio.archers)