Re: How to install src of kernel with yum
- From: Bruno Wolff III <bruno@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 09:15:27 -0600
On Sun, Dec 05, 2010 at 10:19:27 +0800,
Yunchi Wang <wyunchilovechina@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thank you.But i still don't understand what system do when compiling a
module.How can he know where the source of kernel is?Just put the source
under /usr/src/kernel then name it as current kernel?Or config the
If you are building add on modules you typically don't need the source.
You want kernel-headers and kernel-devel or kernel-PAE-devel installed.
users mailing list
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
- Prev by Date: how to patch a kernel using fedora-ksplice
- Next by Date: Re: K3B won't Accept wav. files
- Previous by thread: Re: How to install src of kernel with yum
- Next by thread: Re: F12 -> F14 (via preupgrade), not so smooth