- From: "Amadeus W.M." <amadeus84@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 03:11:25 +0000 (UTC)
I have a binary file with data. Each block of 48 bytes is a record. I
want to extract the first 8 bytes within each record. I'm thinking this
should be possible with dd, but gawk, perl - anything goes. It just has
to be fast, because the data files are ~ 1Gb.
I can do this in C++ but I was just wondering if it can be done with
existing well tested tools.
Any suggestions? Thanks!
users mailing list
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
- Prev by Date: FluidSynth configuration
- Next by Date: Re: dd question
- Previous by thread: FluidSynth configuration
- Next by thread: Re: dd question