Re: file system mount and umount timestamps?

On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 7:59 AM, gerrynix <gerrynix@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I get 'last mounted' time from the super block using 'tune2fs -l' although there
are likely other ways such as dumpe2fs. . . I have not found how to determine
the 'last umount' timestamp. I suppose it registers somewhere. I've dug and
googled but have 'nada' for my efforts. Any ideas/knowledge are welcomed. . .

Just in interesting question - but what is the origin of the "word"
"nada" used in this context - I have always wondered?

--
mike c