lvm

Hello,

Can I modify a logical partition size of a mounted partition
by using system-config-lvm ?

--
---

  • Re: Block size
    ... On a logical partition I am unable to set the block size to 1024! ... To unsubscribe or change subscription options: ... Guidelines: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines ...
    (Fedora)
  • Unusable free space?
    ... Hi all, I have a HDD with the following layout, as reported by df: ... How can I use this free space, since gparted ran from a LiveCD tells me that I need to make a logical partition in order to create partitions anew in that free space. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Unusable free space?