Re: About programing, a general question

On Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 4:08 PM, n2xssvv.g02gfr12930 <
n2xssvv.g02gfr12930@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I agree with it being easier to migrate from C++, rather than to C++.
Unfortunately C++ probably has a longer learning curve than most other
programming languages. But the choice of programming language should
really be decided by the type of applications you intend to create, and
the target platforms. Especially if you're starting from scratch and
wish to create any application in a reasonable time period.

Regards

cpp4ever

Correct.

--

Regards,
Parshwa Murdia

  • Re: Obstacles for Tcl/Tk commercial application development ?
    ... undetectable unless the code is executed and for large applications it ... all programming languages, but with other languages there are other ... This doesn't mean Tcl can't be used for commercial applications, ... always afford or even find the necessary talent for this sort of ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Re: A Minimal Extended Control Wordset
    ... LOOP is ... His view of Forth has always been how to make it the tool to solve the current application challenge, and has little interest in the theory of programming languages. ... Features he needed in several applications over time found their way into the common sources, but he not only made no attempt to forecast what might be needed in the future, he had only contempt for those who attempted to do so. ...
    (comp.lang.forth)
  • Re: Matlab vs. VBA
    ... since I was responding to the only specific uses you did mention: developing applications that work with Excel and converting code between VBA and MATLAB. ... I would argue this is more true for programming languages for multiple reasons. ... You are more likely to care about things like efficiency of workflow, code, and integration with other applications. ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)
  • Re: Recommendations
    ... I have written applications that cross a wide spectrum. ... My research is currently in AI systems that deal with programming languages, but previously, I have done work with retail applications, textual data processing, some small GUI utilities for one off contracts, some web applications, and various other trivialities. ...
    (comp.lang.scheme)
  • Re: SaaS, what tools ?
    ... programming languages used in developing SaaS ... Your question could hardly be more vague. ...
    (comp.lang.php)