Re: About programing, a general question

On Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 4:36 PM, les <hlhowell@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I also must be showing my age ;-:) (showing the toothless, dentureless
smile)

You must be highly experienced!

The largest code I ever personally developed was just over 40,000 lines.
</offthread>

Regards,
Les H

And you use the word 'just' here, wow!

--

Regards,
Parshwa Murdia

  • Re: Thunderstorms or Damp Squibs Anyone??
    ... Same down here in the S.E corner Les, although I couldn't be certain about ... the forecast rain will materialise. ... > accas, acflo, altocumulus congestus, altocumulus floccus lacunosis (net ... Bracknell is showing frontolysis of this CF. ...
    (uk.sci.weather)
  • Re: Survive this!
    ... In the premiere tonight Survivorman Les ... I won't catch this showing ... ...
    (alt.tv.survivor)
  • Re: TS in SE tonight..
    ... Can you recomend a good online source to track this? ... Nothing much showing on ... Les ...
    (uk.sci.weather)
  • Re: 7 Years Today
    ... Thanks for sticking around here Les and showing us the way. ... Thank you Cat and for what you do here. ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)