Re: Evolution problem

On Thu, 2010-12-23 at 17:39 -0600, Rod McCown wrote:
Trash folder will not expunge. Something made the ~.evolution/Trash go
away. I put one back, but it's not working. Is this a link from
elsewhere. Anyone else had this problem?

What do you mean you "put one back"? Trash is a virtual folder. It
doesn't physically exist anywhere except within Evo. It's not a file or
directory on your machine or on the server.

See
http://live.gnome.org/Evolution/FAQ#Why_do_I_have_two_Trash_folders_for_the_same_account.3F and other questions at the same site.

poc

  • Re: nxclient
    ... NX> 203 NXSSH running with pid: ... Locales not supported on X server ... To unsubscribe or change subscription options: ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Has my fedora 18 installation been hacked?
  • Re: weird F12 printing problem
    ... the firewall settings on the server to allow 'Network Printing ... as an IPP printer, successfully (from various versions of LInux and also ... To unsubscribe or change subscription options: ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: nx
    ... The nx server seems OK ... To unsubscribe or change subscription options: ... Guidelines: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: huge mail going throw my mail server how to protect
    ... it seems your server is being blocked from sending "spam". ... To unsubscribe or change subscription options: ... Guidelines: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines ...
    (Fedora)