Re: Outgoing email filters for claws-mail

On 1/1/2011 6:48 PM, Suvayu Ali wrote:
On Sat, 01 Jan 2011 15:39:17 -0500
David <dgboles@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

What I do with Gmail is to use two accounts.

I know many do that, but I often use the Gmail interface and the reason
I use IMAP. Doesn't the above defeat that purpose? Anyway, Sam's
response was exactly what I was looking for.

Thanks for your thoughts. :)

Of course.

I am happy that you found the solution that I were really looking for
and also sorry that I could not provide it for you.

Have a great day.
--

David

  • Re: Outgoing email filters for claws-mail
    ... but I often use the Gmail interface and the reason ... I use IMAP. ... Doesn't the above defeat that purpose? ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: i lost password for one of my powerpoint files how can i get it b.
    ... The reason for a password is to keep unauthorized people from getting at the ... Having it be bypass-able would defeat that purpose. ... Is there any chance you saved/emailed a version prior to applying the ...
    (microsoft.public.powerpoint)
  • deployment documentation question
    ... Does anyone know the reason why on the first line of this article it states that you have to deploy the solution before adding it to the deployment project?, wouldn't that defeat the purpose of creating a deployment project? ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.server)
  • LPAINTHAW
    ... Legal Political Authority in the Adult World ... Quite simply, the reason is because it is of the uttermost importance a paramount matter, whether your station is high or low, or whether your station is great or small. ... Now, it depends on your meaning, and “intention of heart”. ... Does life serve purpose,? ...
    (uk.legal)
  • add: Legal Political Authority in the Adult World(an unfinished work)
    ... Legal Political Authority in the Adult World ... Quite simply, the reason is because it is of the uttermost importance a paramount matter, whether your station is high or low, or whether your station is great or small. ... Now, it depends on your meaning, and “intention of heart”. ... Does life serve purpose,? ...
    (soc.culture.canada)