F14 Design Spin

Hi There,

I can only find Live CD installers for the Design Spin. Is there a
full-install DVD for individual spins - particularly the Design Spin?
--
Greetz,

Roelof Kusters
aka Ben

The internet isn't a highway, it's a swamp: the more you surf, the more it
draws you in.

Make 1000 euros in minutes! Sell my house: http://www.bentrein.com/house

  • Re: F14 Design Spin
    ... I can only find Live CD installers for the Design Spin. ... full-install DVD for individual spins - particularly the Design Spin? ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: F14 Design Spin
    ... full-install DVD for individual spins - particularly the Design Spin? ... packages using yum or packagekit, ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: F14 Design Spin
    ... I can only find Live CD installers for the Design Spin. ... full-install DVD for individual spins - particularly the Design Spin? ... packages using yum or packagekit, ...
    (Fedora)