CHROOT for SSH

Hi,

I gave an SSH access to my server to somebody. But I want (and only for
him) "chroot" him to its home.

What is the easiest way to do this ?

BR

  • Re: CHROOT for SSH
    ... I gave an SSH access to my server to somebody. ... him) "chroot" him to its home. ... Guidelines: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: CHROOT for SSH
    ... I gave an SSH access to my server to somebody. ... him) "chroot" him to its home. ... restricted shell might meet the need (see RESTRICTED SHELL on the ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: sftponly
    ... provided the server is secure or what other services/interfaces you ... > I agree - chrooting is a good practice, and I wouldn't set SSH up without ... > you pair them with a chroot jail. ... Of course they can do more with SSH access, ...
    (SSH)
  • Re: su in a chrooted envrioment
    ... > For setting up ssh access to a server, i used the Chroot Login HowTo ... > change to the user in the jail. ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Re: disk image creation & restauration
    ... I have been running UNIX only since ... Furthermore, with chroot, you ... > the nfs file server. ... Installation of some security tools and software tools ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)