Re: java problem

On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 2:32 PM, Erik P. Olsen <epodata@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

That doesn't necessarily prove it's a fedora problem. I have for example a
java
problem (both Sun's and IcedTea) with loging on to a certain home page
through
firefox and it works fine with Google Chrome.

But as it is a part of Fedora too, (not necessarily proven as by you), we
should see if it could be resolved or not rather with a different
discussion. Isn't it true?

--

Regards,
Parshwa Murdia

  • MSMTP Problem [OT]
    ... Not really a Fedora problem, but the level of helpful knowledge here is ... success with sendmail so I installed msmtp and changed php.ini to read: ... To unsubscribe or change subscription options: ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: upgrade fedora 19 to fedora 20 issue with GPG key
    ... Problem is not a Fedora problem ... To unsubscribe or change subscription options: ... Fedora Code of Conduct: http://fedoraproject.org/code-of-conduct ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Busted installer for F13
    ... Gene Heskett wrote: ... I thought this should be a fedora problem so I ... To unsubscribe or change subscription options: ... Guidelines: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines ...