SELinux

Greetings ,

Well i want to ask what problem Selinux has if i want to run for example
Acrobat Reader or not .
Even the last user of a system is entitled to run a program if he wishes
to , not to me mention
that fact that am the root of the system ? Why can´t it just back off
and let me do what i want
to do ?

  • Printing problem with acroread
    ... When I attempt to print from Acrobat Reader, I can print all pages or ... box on the print dialog generates a 0K job in the print queue that is ... To unsubscribe or change subscription options: ... Guidelines: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: what does this file mean? C:\nppdf32Log\debuglog.txt
    ... Is there a particular reason you need to use Adobe Reader? ... Something changed, most likely in Acrobat Reader, though it could also ... To unsubscribe or change subscription options: ... Guidelines: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: what does this file mean? C:\nppdf32Log\debuglog.txt
    ... On Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 4:20 AM, Christopher Svanefalk ... I personally use Evince. ... Something changed, most likely in Acrobat Reader, though it could also ... To unsubscribe or change subscription options: ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: what does this file mean? C:\nppdf32Log\debuglog.txt
    ... It was only last week that I realised I had that file in my home directory. ... Something changed, most likely in Acrobat Reader, though it could also be in Firefox or Seamonkey. ... To unsubscribe or change subscription options: ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: what does this file mean? C:\nppdf32Log\debuglog.txt
    ... Something changed, most likely in Acrobat Reader, though it could also ... versions of FF and Seamonkey. ... To unsubscribe or change subscription options: ...
    (Fedora)