Re: Is there a better Alternative to Thunderbird ?

Fedora 14 / KDE

Today my Thunderbird-3.1.7 crashed and sent all my 1500 emails to the
Trash Can. Thunderbird was taking so long to compact and other
things it had to do and locking up my desktop and Web Browser.

In Fedora is there a better email Browser ?

I tried Evolution but it just does not seem to work very good in Fedora
14.

Try Claws Mail. It's faster than any other email client and very reliable.

jack wallen, jr

writer: Linux.com, techrepublic.com, ghacks.net,
check out my novels on smashwords:
http://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/jackwallen