Re: File conflicts
- From: Michael Schwendt <mschwendt@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 21:31:35 +0100
On Sat, 22 Jan 2011 12:13:24 -0700, Chris wrote:
Working around a conflict in such a way would only lead to chaos.
Yeah, I figured it might make the database confused. It seems there is a
fix in a newer version from your pointer:
Matthew Barnes 2010-12-16 21:43:39 EST================================================
Had a fix for this in the spec file already but it apparently
Fixed again in 0.9-10.f14 and 0.9-11.f15.
Which kind of brings up another question. When I use the graphical
Add/Remove Software it only shows 0.9-9.fc14 as an option.
If there is a 0.9-10.fc14 available how do I get it to show up on the
*If* it is available as an update package for Fedora 14, it will show up
eventually (if it has been distributed by the download mirror system).
However, browsing "bodhi" (the Fedora Updates System), an update for
openchange has not been made available by the package maintainer(s) yet.
Not for the updates-testing repository either.
users mailing list
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
- Prev by Date: Re: udev rules + adb insufficient permission
- Next by Date: How to disable Focus Stealing Prevention
- Previous by thread: Re: File conflicts
- Next by thread: Re: File conflicts