How to disable Focus Stealing Prevention

I preupgraded to Fedora 14 from 12, and now I have some type of focus stealing
prevention in effect, i.e. you click a link in mail or Akregator and it loads
in Firefox but doesn't switch over to Firefox. I don't run Compiz on this
laptop, as on my Mandriva desktop running Compiz there is a setting for this in
Compiz that solved the problem there. But searching and tinkering I've yet to
find the setting in Fedora 14. Anyone figure this out already? Thanks.

users mailing list