How to disable Focus Stealing Prevention

I preupgraded to Fedora 14 from 12, and now I have some type of focus stealing
prevention in effect, i.e. you click a link in mail or Akregator and it loads
in Firefox but doesn't switch over to Firefox. I don't run Compiz on this
laptop, as on my Mandriva desktop running Compiz there is a setting for this in
Compiz that solved the problem there. But searching and tinkering I've yet to
find the setting in Fedora 14. Anyone figure this out already? Thanks.

Jason

  • Re: twin display f12
    ... can't set Okular as helper pdf app in Firefox ... Why are 0 karma updates still being released? ... I have very recently migrated to Fedora from Windows. ... package stable to Fedora N-1 that is identical to a package in Fedora N if ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Fedora 12 - compiz ruined by updates
    ... This Fedora box is my web server, learning machine for Linux, FTP server, ... It is not a dedicated server, if it was, I would not install X ... with compiz to make it neat and cool. ... I did the updates as they came ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • New Kernel will not boot
    ... I have the same package versions and firefox runs ... I don't have virtualbox installed, ... I generally prefer not pushing in "major" updates but I ... Fedora 12/Firefox 3.5.8 setup wouldn't play nice, ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Fedora 12 - compiz ruined by updates
    ... I did the updates as they came ... Are you sure that it's Compiz that's broken? ... installed Fedora 12. ... filesystems - and ext3 has both data and metadata journaling, ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re: Call for vote: Nautilus use Browser view for fedora 11
    ... then enough in other packages to save your own asses and you tell us ... If a software is not included at all in Fedora, ... modification and upstream is preserved as it is. ... firefox because i know a setting got in there a while ago to "fix" ...
    (Fedora)