How to disable Focus Stealing Prevention

I preupgraded to Fedora 14 from 12, and now I have some type of focus stealing
prevention in effect, i.e. you click a link in mail or Akregator and it loads
in Firefox but doesn't switch over to Firefox. I don't run Compiz on this
laptop, as on my Mandriva desktop running Compiz there is a setting for this in
Compiz that solved the problem there. But searching and tinkering I've yet to
find the setting in Fedora 14. Anyone figure this out already? Thanks.

users mailing list

  • Re: twin display f12
    ... can't set Okular as helper pdf app in Firefox ... Why are 0 karma updates still being released? ... I have very recently migrated to Fedora from Windows. ... package stable to Fedora N-1 that is identical to a package in Fedora N if ...
  • Re: Fedora 12 - compiz ruined by updates
    ... This Fedora box is my web server, learning machine for Linux, FTP server, ... It is not a dedicated server, if it was, I would not install X ... with compiz to make it neat and cool. ... I did the updates as they came ...
  • New Kernel will not boot
    ... I have the same package versions and firefox runs ... I don't have virtualbox installed, ... I generally prefer not pushing in "major" updates but I ... Fedora 12/Firefox 3.5.8 setup wouldn't play nice, ...
  • Re: Fedora 12 - compiz ruined by updates
    ... I did the updates as they came ... Are you sure that it's Compiz that's broken? ... installed Fedora 12. ... filesystems - and ext3 has both data and metadata journaling, ...
  • Re: Call for vote: Nautilus use Browser view for fedora 11
    ... then enough in other packages to save your own asses and you tell us ... If a software is not included at all in Fedora, ... modification and upstream is preserved as it is. ... firefox because i know a setting got in there a while ago to "fix" ...