Re: Finding programs

--

Do what thou wilt
shall be the whole of the Law.

On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 6:07 PM, Ed Greshko

Maybe it is the same method that many folks should use to find things.
http://tinyurl.com/6ce2nvo :-) :-)

--
"Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any
good, you'll have to ram them down people's throats." -- Howard Aiken 葛

--

nice!

charles zeitler

Love is the law, love under will.

  • Re: The Disarm
    ... Also I am not sure Arizona has a ccw law; ... I know this treason must hurt you. ... Those are not the ones you need to worry about. ... able to face the hard reality in your own country. ...
    (rec.martial-arts)
  • Re: The Disarm
    ... Also I am not sure Arizona has a ccw law; ... Those are not the ones you need to worry about. ... " Any man can kill a prince as long as he is willing to lose his own ... changed Herb, and now you have to change the dance a well. ...
    (rec.martial-arts)
  • Re: Its Official: BushCo Lied To Take Us To War (NDC)
    ... because some of it is still the law today. ... worry about being voted out of office. ... care about the GOPs fate in the next election, ...
    (rec.music.gdead)
  • Re: "Baby Killer!"
    ... Oh yeah, they are really going to love it when the 16,000 new IRS Agents ... begin enforcing the mandatory law with threats of fines ... I have health insurance, so I don't have to worry about it. ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: why the perl docs suck
    ... The Book of the Law is heavy on poetry, ... Crowley would maintain throughout his life that "Do what thou wilt" ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)