Re: LibreOffice on Fedora
- From: Fernando Cassia <fcassia@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 16:14:22 -0300
On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 1:22 PM, Rahul Sundaram <metherid@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Packages are in the repository because someone is volunteering to
maintain them. No because of any voting.
So if someone from Oracle choose to build and maintain it for Fedora
and cleared any trademark issues, it would be okay?.
Isn´t "Firefox" also trademaked by Mozilla Inc.? Am I missing something?
users mailing list
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
- Prev by Date: Re: OT: Free mumble (voice chat) server for the foss gaming community of tomorrow
- Next by Date: Re: LibreOffice on Fedora
- Previous by thread: Re: LibreOffice on Fedora
- Next by thread: Re: LibreOffice on Fedora