Re: FEDORA and RHEL
- From: James McKenzie <jjmckenzie51@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 13:57:11 -0700
On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 12:30 PM, Bill Davidsen <davidsen@xxxxxxx> wrote:
If you want cutting edge go Fedora, if you want stable go RHEL. If you have
better things to do with your time than upgrade twice a year, RHEL and bug fixes
You answered the OPs question directly and much better than my reply.
users mailing list
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
- Prev by Date: Re: Sorting by date
- Next by Date: Re: Fedora Core 14 wireless issue with Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6200)
- Previous by thread: Re: FEDORA and RHEL
- Next by thread: [Fedora 12] "IOError: [Erno 28] No space left on device"