Re: sound problem

  • Re: Problem with sound and Firefox
    ... On 04/21/14 17:32, Joe Zeff wrote: ... I am not trying to restart pulseaudio. ... The FC16 system does support systemd. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Making Amavis Quieter
    ... I keep getting emails about the viruses, ... Did you restart it after you made the changes to the configuration files? ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • sound problem
    ... I have a sound problem with my new F14 installed on dell laptop. ... I want to know if it is possible to restart the sound server without ...
    (Fedora)
  • F9: Pulseaudio crashing sporadically, cant restart
    ... I had no problems with Pulseaudio under F8. ... However, after upgrading to F9 by means of the Preview DVD, I am finding that audio stops working now on a regular basis and there is no way to restart it. ... I try running "service nasd restart" but it doesn't work; there is no error message but nasd doesn't load. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: xinted service starting automatically if not running
    ... You need GnuPG to verify this message ... In comp.os.linux.networking Raqueeb Hassan suggested: ... xinted is the mother of all those services. ... > xinted should anyone needs a restart. ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)