Re: Firefox 4.0 for F14 x86_64
- From: James Leddy <jm.leddy@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 11:05:39 -0400
On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 2:10 AM, Remi Collet <Fedora@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Le 24/03/2011 02:38, James M. Leddy a écrit :
Only thing I had to edit from the f14 rpms was the false dependcy for
0.7 libnotify. Let me know if I forgot any deps, but I think all it is
is xulrunner and firefox:
Why another one ... ?
spot  already provides a "firefox4" (parallel install)
and I  already provides a "firefox" (replace standard)
No reason, I wasn't aware that it had already been done.
And xulrunner-2.0 is probably a bad idea for f14
(except if you also want to rebuild all package which use it)
True. This is only applicable to my case, Firefox is the only binary
that uses it.
users mailing list
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
- Prev by Date: Where is the new RESOLV.conf file?
- Next by Date: Re: mplayer probleme on F14
- Previous by thread: Re: Firefox 4.0 for F14 x86_64
- Next by thread: Graphics driver installation error