Re: Firefox 4.0 for F14 x86_64

On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 2:10 AM, Remi Collet <Fedora@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Le 24/03/2011 02:38, James M. Leddy a écrit :
Only thing I had to edit from the f14 rpms was the false dependcy for
0.7 libnotify. Let me know if I forgot any deps, but I think all it is
is xulrunner and firefox:

http://people.redhat.com/jleddy/firefox4/

Why another one ... ?

spot [1] already provides a "firefox4" (parallel install)
and I [2] already provides a "firefox" (replace standard)

No reason, I wasn't aware that it had already been done.

And xulrunner-2.0 is probably a bad idea for f14
(except if you also want to rebuild all package which use it)

True. This is only applicable to my case, Firefox is the only binary
that uses it.

  • Re: Firefox Beta
    ... maybe use rpm or yum to find what the deps are for ur 64 bit firefox? ... Open source is the future. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Firefox 4.0 for F14 x86_64
    ... libnotify. ... Let me know if I forgot any deps, but I think all it is ... is xulrunner and firefox: ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: [opensuse] Re: Firefox 3 beta 2
    ... Fantastic job the developers are doing. ... Firefox 3.0b4 depends on XULRunner 1.9b4 that's correct but it doesn't set any MOZILLA_FIVE_HOME variable. ... Even if Firefox would define a MOZILLA_FIVE_HOME how would Lotus Notes know about it? ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: F9: List of packages that has missing geko-libs v1.9
    ... The important one for me is firefox. ... supplied by xulrunner RPM. ... firefox, epiphany, yelp, and xulrunner were what was holding me up. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Changing default paper size for Java apps
    ... change the default paper size for each printer, but some apps don't ... respect this, including Firefox, XulRunner - and the JVM. ... URL in Firefox and XulRunner, but is there any way to change the ...
    (Ubuntu)