Re: Virtual Box & Windows -

On 25/03/11 10:45, compdoc wrote:
While rummaging around for a
copy of "clonezilla," which I found..
Don't bother with old versions of clonezilla you might have laying around.
Like any linux, the project is constantly updated. Download the current
version.

Ok, will do that next.

And the computer did reboot without a glitch so it looks like no
harm done, I worry about what Windows might do!

Bob

  • RE: Virtual Box & Windows -
    ... Don't bother with old versions of clonezilla you might have laying around. ... Like any linux, ... Download the current ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: OT: Partmagic
    ... so that should indicate that particular DVD+R disk and the drive are OK. ... e.g. Clonezilla ... Beats the hell out of me where the CD "lives"; Linux stuff is ... There should be a special word in the English language to identify ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: fedora equivalent of recovery disk
    ... From reading the Clonezilla page, ... CD/DVD and use that to make image on USB such that the USB had the ... help microsoft stamp out piracy - give linux to a friend today. ... The installation instructions stated to install Windows 2000 or better. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Naughty question: copy Windows XP under Fedora?
    ... Linux, and I was wondering if someone not of a fanatical bent might ... Clonezilla: http://clonezilla.org/ ... It's gui based, not "expert" technical knowledge required to use. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: how to update Debian OS properly
    ... tar czf backup_name.tar.gz * ... AFAIK yes, Clonezilla should be ok. ... back to that particular snapshot and i will be at the old stage. ... If you don't sync, than yes, at least for Linux you'll restore exactly ...
    (Debian-User)