Boot loader after upgrade

I upgraded my fedora 12 to 13 and then F13 to F14. I used the instructions for the desktop version in these two pages:

Which are basically the same for both upgrades.

Now in the boot loader I have 3 choices: F14, F13 and Other which is windoze.
I can boot from both F13 and F14, they work properly. F13 desktop is the same know as F14 but when I check the version in terminal (uname -a), I get F13.

I'm not sure what I did wrong. Is there anyway to keep only F14 and get rid of F13?

Thank you

users mailing list