Re: phpPgAdmin on Fedora 13

On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 10:34 AM, Craig White <craigwhite@xxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

On Thu, 2011-03-31 at 06:20 -0400, William Stock wrote:
On Thu, 2011-03-31 at 09:53 +0000, mike lan wrote:
Hello every one,
I've installed php php-pgsql , phpPgAdmin, postgresql server on fedora
13,
running http://localhost/phpPgadmin gives me :

"Your PHP installation does not support PostgreSQL. you need to
recompile PHP using the --with-pgsql configure option

how do I turn on postgresql php support ?
What part of <<you need to recompile PHP using the --with-pgsql
configure option>> didn't you understand?
----
I would expect that compiling PHP for postgresql is not required if you
install the php-pgsql package but restarting httpd (/sbin/service httpd
restart) would be required.

I'm just uncomfortable with 'which part do you not understand' smack
down knowing how difficult it is to recompile php and that the whole
point of modularizing various installation options is to make that
unnecessary.

Craig

thanks graig
restarted httpd and still getting the same message " you need to recompile
..... "

  • pgsql module for PHP5 ?
    ... I downloaded the latest port tgz and made my usual software installation: ... apache, php, postgresql, etc. ... I have installed from the ports postgresql 7.4.x after ... PHP did not ask for database options. ...
    (comp.unix.bsd.freebsd.misc)
  • Re: phpPgAdmin on OpenBSD
    ... > installed phpPgAdmin (correctly I think, I might be missing something), ... > Your PHP installation does not support PostgreSQL. ... > So, there's postres installed, php and php w/pgsql extensions. ...
    (comp.unix.bsd.openbsd.misc)
  • Re: phpPgAdmin on Fedora 13
    ... "Your PHP installation does not support PostgreSQL. ... down knowing how difficult it is to recompile php and that the whole ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: PHP + PostgreSQL
    ... > I want use PHP with PostgreSQL via Apache. ... > installed during the installation of Fedora Core 1. ... > Via Apache server I can execute PHP script. ...
    (Fedora)
  • php-4.3.4-Win + Apache2 + XP
    ... I am completely new to PHP and am finding installation the most ... I am doing a manualinstall of PHP. ... I have put DLLs in various places so that they "can ... Is it the Apache2 server? ...
    (alt.php)