Re: Cant get networking working in Fedora14

So, what's changed between Fedora11 and Fedora14,
other than setting up the above files (or using
system-config-network) what do I need to do???

Maybe selinux is blocking? Maybe the driver is changed?

Boy, that sounded like a great idea, since I had forgotten all about selinux
(Im behind a decent firewall, so dont run it on the internal macines)/

But, I turned it off in /etc/selinux/config, rebooted, and no change.
Sorry.
--
Reg.Clemens
reg@xxxxxxx