Re: Cant get networking working in Fedora14
- From: reg@xxxxxxx
- Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 16:46:19 -0600
Boy, that sounded like a great idea, since I had forgotten all about selinuxSo, what's changed between Fedora11 and Fedora14,
other than setting up the above files (or using
system-config-network) what do I need to do???
Maybe selinux is blocking? Maybe the driver is changed?
(Im behind a decent firewall, so dont run it on the internal macines)/
But, I turned it off in /etc/selinux/config, rebooted, and no change.
users mailing list
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
- Prev by Date: Re: Fedora says Thank You
- Next by Date: Re: Cant get networking working in Fedora14
- Previous by thread: Re: Fedora says Thank You
- Next by thread: Re: Cant get networking working in Fedora14