Re: buut paramerers for seeing the verbose boot process
- From: "Kevin J. Cummings" <cummings@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2011 03:29:38 -0400
On 04/08/2011 02:06 AM, JD wrote:
In F13, I could see all the steps of the boot
process and see what was failing.
Now, in F14, that is all hidden.
What boot params do I need to remove or add
to make the boot output visible again.
Look at your kernel command line in /etc/grub.conf. If you see either
"rhgb" and/or "quiet", remove them. That should let you see all the
Kevin J. Cummings
Registered Linux User #1232 (http://counter.li.org)
users mailing list
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
- Prev by Date: Re: nsfs4 client with kerberos
- Next by Date: Re: F14 yum update conflict
- Previous by thread: buut paramerers for seeing the verbose boot process
- Next by thread: Re: buut paramerers for seeing the verbose boot process