Re: Problems reading files after writing them to DVD

On Thu, 14 Apr 2011 11:12:14 -0400
Lamar Owen wrote:

I have a client with the same problem; I showed him how to use k3b, which works fine.

And if you want to avoid installing lots of KDE stuff, you could just
try figuring out how to use growisofs from the command line (though
I prefer installing lots of KDE to trying to do that :-).

  • Re: Best variant of Fedora for a Virtual Machine...?
    ... at the command line: obtaining terminal windows using KDE ... Konsole is the preferred terminal emulator in KDE. ... having tried to adopt the "Fedora ... You can have several different DE's coexisting on a single Fedora installation. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: asrock, problem with nic after windows-boot - Exact Opposite issue the OP is having
    ... Indeed - I see your point - especially when it comes to distributions ... test/convert to a *nix based OS; ... It normally _runs_ under the command line, but if the GUI is doing ... problem for the OP was about Viewing ZIP files ads SubDIRs in KDE, ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)
  • Re: [opensuse] KDE 4.2 konsole options
    ... Does anyone know where these profile ... Except that ShowMenuBar appears to be bugged - even without command line args, ... --noframe is redundant as KDE 4 konsole never shows the extra frame, ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Just installed FreeBSD
    ... Then what do I do, how do i load kde or afterstep, ... > what command do i need to type for that to come up ... > shells for you and you work in the shells. ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: [opensuse] SFTP performance degradation under Dolphin and Konqueror
    ... Dolpin and konqueror use kio_sftp to use the sftp protocol. ... uses the libssh library. ... In KDE < 4.3 times, kio_sftp called the sftp command line binary. ...
    (SuSE)