Anyone using a USB wireless dongle as access point on fedora?
- From: Tom Horsley <horsley1953@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 16:44:41 -0400
Everything I read tells me this may be possible with
hostapd (which I see is in the repos), but that you have
to have a wireless dongle that supports it, so I'm
hoping some folks have actual examples of working
product model numbers :-).
(I'm hoping I can provide a wi-fi connection for my
phone from my desktop at work).
users mailing list
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
- Prev by Date: Re: ksh problem/question
- Next by Date: Re: Anyone using a USB wireless dongle as access point on fedora?
- Previous by thread: ksh problem/question
- Next by thread: Re: Anyone using a USB wireless dongle as access point on fedora?