Re: SELinux for mock
- From: Piscium <groknok@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 21:01:22 +0100
On 3 May 2011 20:47, Daniel J Walsh <dwalsh@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
make: Leaving directory `/builddir/build/BUILD/glibc-2.13/elf'
make: *** [elf/tests] Error 2
You can turn the protection off
# setsebool -P allow_execstack 1
To allow this access. This is the default in F15/F16 fresh installs.
Ah, OK, if the default has changed for F15/F16 then it is not
worthwhile to raise an issue for F14.
The packages I built work so I am happy.
Thanks for your comments.
users mailing list
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
- Prev by Date: Re: SELinux for mock
- Next by Date: F14 NFS client gets wrong ownership IDs on NFS mounted partition
- Previous by thread: Re: SELinux for mock
- Next by thread: F14 NFS client gets wrong ownership IDs on NFS mounted partition