Re: SELinux for mock

On 3 May 2011 20:47, Daniel J Walsh <dwalsh@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

make[2]: Leaving directory `/builddir/build/BUILD/glibc-2.13/elf'
make[1]: *** [elf/tests] Error 2

You can turn the protection off

# setsebool -P allow_execstack 1

To allow this access.   This is the default in F15/F16 fresh installs.

Ah, OK, if the default has changed for F15/F16 then it is not
worthwhile to raise an issue for F14.

The packages I built work so I am happy.

Thanks for your comments.

  • Re: recommendations on how to recover a corrupted, LVM-based hard drive?
    ... They have been working on Linux oriented tools, though I've purchased and extensively used the window-related tools with stellar success. ...   long story short, a 750G drive which *used* to be the primary drive ... To unsubscribe or change subscription options: ... Fedora Code of Conduct: http://fedoraproject.org/code-of-conduct ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: failed to ..
  • Re: Problem with an external usb HD - slow usb
    ... To unsubscribe or change subscription options: ... Guidelines: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines ...
    (Fedora)
  • Problems with vsftpd on Fedora 16
    ... Was trying to setup vsftp on a system in my classroom, ... Started the vsftpd, but it would not let one log in with correct user ... setsebool -P ftp_home_dir 1 ... To unsubscribe or change subscription options: ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: X server in F14 horribly slow
    ... But I did not change any configuration between fc13 and fc14. ... completely when it started using the ati driver (I had to use vesa to ... To unsubscribe or change subscription options: ...
    (Fedora)