Re: Fedora14 is filling up my HDD without a reason

Thanks Fernando, I've got java for the LibreOffice, so I hope don't have any
problem. Let me check nad I'll tell you what happen.

Aradnix

  • i386 testing: java not recognizing its libraries and libreoffice not launching
    ... java does not recognize libjli.so any more. ... libreoffice does not start any more: ... cluster), once gnome is launched installed, problems arise. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: OpenOffice templates
    ... LibreOffice is the new kid on the block, and I switched to it ages ago. ... Here's the templates page for LibreOffice: ... - it squeals* when you run it the first time ... if you don't have Java installed. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.apps)
  • Re: javaws
    ... browser to install. ... Oracle's Java is for enterprise. ... If you cannot install OpenOffice Base, you get nothing, right? ... Both LibreOffice and OpenOffice try to detect all Java installation ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: open office in another language?
    ... it weren't in Java I'd be doing some of my own tweaking. ... OpenOffice (now LibreOffice, btw.) is not implemented in Java, if that's ... It _is_ scriptable in Python, however there doesn't seem to be any ... Other FOSS "Office"-style software apart from LibreOffice is, ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: I want OO.o support, not Go-OO from Novell - Any statement from Fedora or RedHat?
    ... great deal more maint for not much work. ... Going forward, I see Oracle ... making use of- Java, not less. ... pace in libreoffice is greatly sped up from openoffice. ...
    (Fedora)