Re: Fedora14 is filling up my HDD without a reason

Thanks Fernando, I've got java for the LibreOffice, so I hope don't have any
problem. Let me check nad I'll tell you what happen.

Aradnix

  • i386 testing: java not recognizing its libraries and libreoffice not launching
    ... java does not recognize libjli.so any more. ... libreoffice does not start any more: ... cluster), once gnome is launched installed, problems arise. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: OpenOffice templates
    ... LibreOffice is the new kid on the block, and I switched to it ages ago. ... Here's the templates page for LibreOffice: ... - it squeals* when you run it the first time ... if you don't have Java installed. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.apps)
  • Re: open office in another language?
    ... it weren't in Java I'd be doing some of my own tweaking. ... OpenOffice (now LibreOffice, btw.) is not implemented in Java, if that's ... It _is_ scriptable in Python, however there doesn't seem to be any ... Other FOSS "Office"-style software apart from LibreOffice is, ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: Totally confused about Java
    ... I hate this concept of maskarading a directory as a single file. ... I believe Freehand had some JAVA based routines. ... whether you get asked to install Java on launch ... LibreOffice would throw up 6 or 7 prompts the first time you ran them, ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)
  • Re: Miniprogramm Schnellstarter
    ... jemand die Pakete *sehr* ungewoehnlich gepackt oder einen Fehler bei den ... Was soll daran Unfug sein? ... LibreOffice wurde auch in Java geschrieben. ...
    (de.comp.os.unix.apps.kde)