Re: Ubuntu Smooth Fonts on Fedora

Israel, i try to make this packages in fedora but no sucess!
--
Sergio Augusto Vladisauskis
-> Oportunix IT Services Brasil

2011/5/6 Israel Lopes dos Santos <israellsantos@xxxxxxxxx>

I believe that Ubuntu has patched some libs to tweak the font rendering.

In the Arch Linux i've found packages with patches from Ubuntu:

freetype2-ubuntu fontconfig-ubuntu libxft-ubuntu cairo-ubuntu

There is a way to convert the equivalent ubuntu packages to fedora or
compile the fedora libs with the ubuntu patches and generates a rpm package?

On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 6:44 AM, Christopher Svanefalk <