Re: No ethernet connection -

On Monday, May 30, 2011 07:22:45 AM Frank Murphy wrote:
On 30/05/11 13:19, Rick Sewill wrote:

I will try to upgrade to Fedora 15, in time. At this moment, I am
hesitant. I have an old system, with limited RAM. I need to have good
file backups. I am concerned my attempt to upgrade to Fedora 15 may

If upgrading F15 should preserve the ethX stuff,
but if a fresh install pci slots (nic) will be emX

They changed the names? Thank you for the heads up.
I will need to switch to the new names, in time, then.
users mailing list