Re: Question about restarting firefox after installing add-ons
- From: Hiisi <hiisi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 10:38:57 +0400
On 1 June 2011 04:50, JD <jd1008@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Usually I have 6 or more FF windows, each in it's own workspace.
When I install add-on and restart FF, the windows are not automatically
placed in the same workspace they were in. They are all placed
in the same workspace I happen to be in when I let the add-ons
screen restart FF.
Is this something that FF can be enhanced to accomplish?
(Hoping there are FF devs on this list).
Is it F15 or any other prior release?
users mailing list
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
- Prev by Date: Re: Not enough info, so no point
- Next by Date: Re: F15: Follow-mouse focus and hacks for GNOME shell?
- Previous by thread: Question about restarting firefox after installing add-ons
- Next by thread: Re: Question about restarting firefox after installing add-ons