Re: GNOME Audio Profiles missing
- From: "Julian C. Dunn" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 13:47:23 -0400
On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 11:57 AM, Steven Stern
On 06/05/2011 11:15 PM, Julian C. Dunn wrote:
I'm on Fedora 15 and trying to rip a CD using CD Extractor (Sound
Juicer). Somewhere along the way, my default audio profiles have
gotten hosed (see attached screenshot).
How do I restore the out-of-the-box default profiles?
Thanks for the profiles!
Where do the default profiles come from? When I did a clean F15
install, there were none. Is there a package that includes them?
After substantial digging I fixed this problem. To answer Steven's
question, the default profiles are in:
By reinstalling the libgnome-media-profiles-3.0.0-1.fc15.x86_64 (and
then logging out & logging back in), my out-of-the-box audio profiles
were back. Looks like I had a corruption somewhere in my ~/.gconf.
users mailing list
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
- Prev by Date: Re: fc14->fc15 via preupgrade hangs during first boot
- Next by Date: Re: Preupgrade F14-->F15 [Solved]
- Previous by thread: Re: GNOME Audio Profiles missing
- Next by thread: Flash update questions for f14