How to setup IPSEC client?
- From: "Eric B." <ebenze@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 00:16:29 -0400
I'm trying to setup FC14 with an IPSEC client to connect to my VPN at
work. I have been given a PEM/KEY file for authentication (and a p12 if
needed) but I can't seem to figure out how to configure IPSEC. I've
been trying to read up on it as much as possible, but I just can't get a
good grasp on how to do this.
I have all the settings I need, but I just can't figure out how/where to
configure them. The Network Manager tool doesn't have anything that
supports PEM/Key certificates, and the same goes for the Network
Configuration gui as well.
Can anyone please point me in the right direction how to best set this up?
users mailing list
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
- Prev by Date: Re: Flash plugin stalls Firefox in Fedora 15
- Next by Date: Flash plugin stalls Firefox in Fedora 15
- Previous by thread: Status of ipod support in Amarok in F15
- Next by thread: xdg-open always says that "which: no gnome-default-applications-properties in /usr/bin:/bin:....."