Flash plugin stalls Firefox in Fedora 15

Andre Robatino <robatino <at> fedoraproject.org> writes:

The 32-bit wrapped plugin works fine for me (both F14 and F15 x86_64) following
the instructions at

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Flash#32_bit_wrapped_version

Assuming all instructions are followed, the only other trouble I've ever had is
the occasional need to delete ~/.mozilla/firefox/*/pluginreg.dat and let the
browser recreate it if it doesn't list the correct version of the Flash plugin.

Should also add that I've always had SELinux set to enforcing, and have never
had to run any nspluginwrapper-associated commands, just install the indicated
package(s).

  • Re: Newbie Question About System Update
    ... >> Red Hat Linux and NetBSD have no such trouble. ... >> Cheat Sheets and everything worked as advertized. ... The right answer is to read and follow the instructions in ... Energy Sciences Network ...
    (freebsd-stable)
  • Re: Scheduling Ubuntu to "Wake Up"
    ... Sorry for complicating this, but I seem to be having a bit of trouble following these instructions for whatever reason. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Bullguard uninstall
    ... I have had trouble with Bullguard anti-virus software and ... their instructions for manually removing from the system ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)
  • Re: RELENG_6 patch [Re: pf 4.1 Update available for testing]
    ... Frank Behrens wrote: ... instructions how to build. ... because I have some trouble with pf ...
    (freebsd-stable)
  • Re: PHP4.3.4,IIS,MySQL ...
    ... Whatever instructions are there must have ... because I haven't had any trouble. ... I installed PHP sometime last Spring here in our office on IIS, ...
    (alt.php)