Flash plugin stalls Firefox in Fedora 15

Andre Robatino <robatino <at> fedoraproject.org> writes:

The 32-bit wrapped plugin works fine for me (both F14 and F15 x86_64) following
the instructions at

Assuming all instructions are followed, the only other trouble I've ever had is
the occasional need to delete ~/.mozilla/firefox/*/pluginreg.dat and let the
browser recreate it if it doesn't list the correct version of the Flash plugin.

Should also add that I've always had SELinux set to enforcing, and have never
had to run any nspluginwrapper-associated commands, just install the indicated

users mailing list