Re: Flash plugin stalls Firefox in Fedora 15

On Fri, 10 Jun 2011 10:22:06 -0600
Petrus de Calguarium wrote:

I have found it to be largely useless, since it does not have an index

That's what the "site:" syntax in google searches if good for :-).
I just wish the wiki had a "search this site in google" widget
built in to every page automatically.

  • Re: Carbon Dating Fossils
    ... from a presentation I did in high school, back before wiki and google. ... the age of a living thing). ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: SALUTES!!!
    ... Don't deliberately handicap yourself by using only google and wiki. ... Mr. Armstrong's post, while harsh, is not nearly so harsh as you will read if you continue to spout your ignorance for the whole world to read. ... it is another sight finer to fight for another man's. ...
    (rec.pyrotechnics)
  • Re: [SLE] Unofficial SuSE FAQ
    ... Theo v. Werkhoven wrote: ... for me it is the Internet with a little help from Google. ... > The learning curve for a wiki isn't that steep. ... fluent in the ways of the Google search, ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: To find and post info, code, or help-wanted ads, try PickWiki
    ... My single vote counts as much as anyone else's here, ... Imagine a wiki where search doesn't work ... I'm actually a big Google fan but I just don't trust them ... A wiki doesn't require a lot of maintenance, ...
    (comp.databases.pick)
  • Re: OpenQM doco in Wiki
    ... I spose "google" will be a new verb in the next Oxford English Dictionary. ... Anyone interested in running Wiki collaboration sites on top of MV ... OpenQM is the database and Nucleus was used to ... Nucleus supports W3C compliant browser based apps too. ...
    (comp.databases.pick)