Re: weird behaviour of gnome-terminal in xfce or LXDE sessions

On 06/14/2011 01:38 PM, Joachim Backes wrote:
After choosing xfce or LXDE as my favorite desktop and logging in and
then starting gnome-terminal, I see a weird effect: gnome-terminal is
popped up in a normal size, but then the width shrinks automatically and
slowly to about the half width. How to get rid of this behaviour?
This happens even width freshly created users.

All comments are welcome.

Same thing happens here. But, quickly...not slowly. I don't know how
to "fix" it...but sounds like candidate for a bugzilla.