RE: How do I point a mail client at Microsoft outlook?

993 is for imaps

995 is for pop3s

Since he specified "Account type IMAP" it is 993

Missed that, you're correct. So, you should be fine with that, fetchmail
will use 993 for secure imap.

Damian Kohlfeld

  • Re: Recommended Mail Transfer Agent
    ... and I still find it excellent for both POP and IMAP. ... > includes support for both POP3S and IMAPS, ... to, lock file problems, hung imap processes in the bulk, and behaviour ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: How do I point a mail client at Microsoft outlook?
  • Re: kmail eating my maildir???